"I'm no longer engaged" Empress Njamah, screams! - Supremevibez

Breaking

Saturday, December 17, 2022

"I'm no longer engaged" Empress Njamah, screams!

 

Empress Njamah, the actress, screams, "I'm no longer engaged."

Empress Njamah, an actress in Nollywood, has dispelled rumors that she is engaged.

In a Livestream that she posted on her company's Instagram, Njamah also said that her "fiance" had attacked her physically.

On her personal page, the actress said that the engagement video she made was made under duress. She also said that the man, who she said is from Liberia, had scammed her, beat her, and held her hostage.

She stated, "I didn't know that he had other motives and he came when I was very vulnerable when I lost my friend, Ada Ameh. A guy that one could even call a human being came into my life on the pretense of wanting to marry me.

“I've been calling this guy for months, talking to people I thought were his family. It's all just a scam. He entered my life and declared that he could not leave me because I was not okay. I was not at all okay. I kept it from the media.

“He said he was going to stay with me because the death of my friend broke me so badly that I could not function.

I had no idea that he was busy gathering the materials and tools he would use to smear me.

He changed after watching my naked videos. When I wanted to talk to him and tell him this can't work, he started hitting me; He turned into an animal when I threatened him with my own videos and told him I was going nowhere. beats me whenever he can, locks me up, and leaves the keys in my own house.

Njamah continued, "He destroyed me and completed everything." This individual I'm telling you really got a ring and constrained me to do a video, which he posted on my page since he approaches my page. He changed all of my passwords, logged me out of every email, phone, iCloud, and another account, and I no longer have access to anything.

After looking for me, this individual returned and took my car, international passport, and remaining cash. He left with the car, my iPad, earbuds, and two bags of my valuables. He has the guts to send me videos in which he threatens to publish anything I say or do.

"#empressnjamah has not been handled by me. I am not the one handling that page. Check out the video he posted on my page; does it look like something I'll post? I felt compelled to upload that video titled engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment